1. Part-Time Administrative Support Staff
- Able to serve English and Mandarin-speaking clients
- Computer literate
- Able to work on rotating shifts including weekends
- Pleasant personality and service-oriented
*Work pass holders need not apply
- CDAC@ Bedok
Blk 138 Bedok North St 2 #01-185 Singapore 460138
- CDAC@ Toa Payoh
381 Lor 1 Toa Payoh Level 2 OnePeople.sg Building Singapore 319758
2. Full-Time Tutors (2-year contract basis)
Key Job Duties
- Tutor and coach students who need academic support in one or more subjects (English, Math, Science or Chinese language) for Primary and Secondary levels for CDAC Tuition Programme students.
- Conduct enrichment programmes during school holidays.
- Design programme materials.
- Motivate students to love learning and build good character and values in them.
- Good content knowledge of the subject(s) taught and familiarity with the latest MOE syllabuses and assessment modes.
- Passion to teach and help students who need support in their academic studies.
- Able to teach both secondary and primary school students.
- Able to work on weekday afternoons and evenings, and on weekend mornings and afternoons.
- Able to travel to various locations (CDAC Centres/schools) for work.
Qualification and Experience
- NIE-trained; or recognised General Degree holder with at least 3 years’ teaching experience as a full-time tutor or as a teacher in MOE schools.
- Ex-MOE teachers preferred.
For more information and application, please write to .