Parent Education Programme
We equip parents with parenting knowledge and skills through talks and workshops.
The wide-ranging topics of our talks and workshops include:
- Parenting styles
- Effective communication skills
- Positive disciplinary skills
- Standards for being a good student and child
- Parenting with high Emotional Quotient
Upcoming Parenting Talks
|13 Oct 2018||9am – 1pm||“Walk With Me” CDAC Parent Education Series:
Support Your Teen Through Lower Secondary
|Lifelong Learning Institute||View||Link|
Past Parenting Talks in 2018
|Date||Title||Event Flyer||Facebook Post|
|13 Jan 2018||Best Parenting Series – Parenting Pre-teens||View|
|10 Mar 2018||Preparing Your Child for Primary Education||View||View|
|8 Apr 2018||Cyber-wellness for Child/Teen||View|
|30 Jun 2018||“Walk With Me” CDAC Parent Education Series:
Support Your Teen Through Upper Secondary
|21 Jul 2018||“Walk With Me” CDAC Parent Education Series:
Supporting Your Child’s Transition Through P5&P6
Please call 6603 5555 during office hours or email to .
* For topics on financial management, healthy living and life skills, please refer to Family Resource Programme.