Parent Education Programme
We equip parents with parenting skills for the holistic development of their school-going children.
The wide-ranging topics of our talks and workshops include:
- Parenting styles
- Effective communication skills
- Positive disciplinary skills
- Standards for being a good student and child
- Parenting with high Emotional Quotient
Upcoming Parenting Talks
|8-June||10am – 2pm||“Walk With Me” CDAC Parent Education Series:
Supporting Your Child Through Lower Primary
|Bishan Community Club, Seminar Room, 4 Floor||View||Link|
Past Parenting Talks in 2019
|Date||Title||Event Flyer||Facebook Post|
|11-May||“Walk With Me” CDAC Parent Education Series: Supporting Your Teen Through Lower Secondary||View||Link|
Please call 6603 5555 during office hours or email to .
* For topics on financial management, healthy living and life skills, please refer to Family Resource Programme.