Parent Education Programme
We equip parents with parenting skills for the holistic development of their school-going children.
The wide-ranging topics of our talks and workshops include:
- Parenting styles
- Effective communication skills
- Positive disciplinary skills
- Standards for being a good student and child
- Parenting with high Emotional Quotient
Upcoming Parenting Talks
|21-Mar||10:30 am – 12 pm||(Postponed) Parenting in a Digital Age||Seminar Room 3, CDAC HQ||View||Link|
|29-Mar||10:30 am – 12 pm||(Postponed) Entering Our Child’s Inner World||Classroom, CDAC@ Toa Payoh||View||Link|
Past Parenting Talks in 2019
* For topics on financial management, healthy living and life skills, please refer to Family Resource Programme.