Serving as CDAC’s outreach arms, 12 CDAC Centres which are strategically located islandwide bring our programmes and services closer to the community.
The roles of the CDAC Centres are to:
- reach out and serve CDAC’s key target groups, namely students, parents, workers, families and seniors.
- function as hardware platforms to extend CDAC programmes and services to the community
- network with local communities and national partners to jointly reach out, organize or co-own projects/activities so as to maximise resources
Generally, CDAC Centres offer the following programmes:
Besides hosting our various programmes, the centres also offer the following services:
- collection and submission of application forms for CDAC’s programmes and assistance
- books borrowing
- printing and photocopying
- usage of computer and internet surfing
Locations and Operating Hours
For more information about our centres, please click here.