Serving as CDAC’s outreach arms, 12 CDAC Centres which are strategically located islandwide bring our programmes and services closer to the community.
The roles of the CDAC Centres are to:
- reach out and serve CDAC’s key target groups, namely students, parents, workers, families and seniors.
- function as hardware platforms to extend CDAC programmes and services to the community
- network with local communities and national partners to jointly reach out, organize or co-own projects/activities so as to maximise resources
Generally, CDAC Centres offer the following programmes:
Besides hosting our various programmes, the centres also offer the following services:
- collection and submission of application forms for CDAC’s programmes and assistance
- books borrowing
- printing and photocopying
- usage of computer and internet surfing
Membership is required to enjoy our centre’s services and participate in the programmes and activities. Membership is free and is open to Singaporeans and Permanent Residents aged 4 or above.
To sign up as a member, please complete the membership registration form, bring along your birth certificate/NRIC and register at the centre nearest to your home.
Locations and Operating Hours
For more information about our centres, please click here.