Supervised Homework Group
The Supervised Homework Group (SHG) programme provides holistic help to families under CDAC Workfare Programme by guiding their upper primary children in their schoolwork and organising activities to develop their character.
Volunteers tutor and mentor the students during weekly sessions to support them in their school work, develop their character and inculcate positive values through indoor and outdoor activities.
Families are supported through talks and workshops on parenting, healthy living and financial management. Family bonding activities are also organised to foster family cohesiveness and parent-child relationship.
- Primary 4 to 6 students
- Student or at least one parent is a Chinese Singaporean or Permanent Resident
- English and Mathematics results not exceeding 70 marks
- Monthly gross household income not exceeding $2,100 or monthly gross per capita income not exceeding $700
Note: Priority will be given to the following students:
- P5 and P6 students
- Academic results not exceeding 50 marks
- Currently not receiving any tuition
The programme is conducted at 8 CDAC Centres every Saturday afternoon:
|CDAC@ Jurong||2pm – 5pm|
|CDAC@ Punggol||1pm – 4pm|
|CDAC@ Redhill||1.30pm – 4.30pm|
|CDAC@ Tampines||1.30pm – 4.30pm|
|CDAC@ Tanjong Katong||1.30pm – 4.30pm|
|CDAC@ Toa Payoh||2pm – 5pm|
|CDAC@ Woodlands||1pm – 4pm|
|CDAC@ Yishun||1.30pm – 4.30pm|
Please call 6603 5599 during office hours or email .