CDAC Workfare Programme
We help low-income families to become self-reliant through employment.
The assistance may include:
- Financial assistance in basic household bills, such as rental, utilities, childcare fee, student care fee, etc.
- Grocery vouchers to cope with daily living needs
- Guidance in job search and skills upgrading
- Enrichment programmes for children
- Family bonding activities
- Guidance and support from Volunteer Family Befrienders to work towards self-reliance
- Supervised Homework Group, a mentoring and tutoring programme for primary 4 to 6 students who are academically weak and require support in their studies and character development
- Project RAISE (Realising Aspirations through Skills and Education) – Supports potential Workfare Programme’s cases to achieve social mobility through provisions of grants for skills training and education and mentorship to parents/children
- Chinese Singaporean or Permanent Resident
- Willing to engage in full-time or part-time employment
- Have dependant household members to support
- Monthly gross household income not exceeding $2,100 or per capita income not exceeding $700
Note: Application and type of assistance schemes will be assessed and determined on a case-by-case basis.
Application / Enquiry
Applicants will be required to meet case officer for an assessment with their supporting documents. For appointment or enquiry, please call us at 6603 5599 during office hours or email .