Project YOUth Can Shine
The Project YOUth Can Shine (YCS) provides holistic help to families under CDAC Family Assistance Programme by guiding their lower secondary school children in their schoolwork and helping to realise their potential through exposure to build on their competencies.
Volunteers tutor and mentor the students during weekly sessions to support them in their schoolwork and organising activities to provide exposure and build competencies through experiential learning.
Families are supported through Family Resource Programme. Family bonding activities are also organised to foster family cohesiveness and the parent-child relationship.
- Secondary 1 and 2 students
- Student or at least one parent must be a Chinese Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Mathematics results Grade C and below for PSLE and/or Secondary 1 end-of-year results below 60%
- Gross monthly household income not exceeding $2,400 or gross monthly per capita income not exceeding $800
Note: Priority will be given to the following students:
- In Normal (Academic / Technical) stream
- Currently not receiving any tuition
Programme Schedule 2020
The programme is conducted at the following centre every Saturday afternoon:
|CDAC@ Bedok||1:30 pm – 4:30 pm|