Assistance for the Retrenched
Given the COVID-19 situation, CDAC will provide a one-time financial grant to an individual who has been retrenched or families whose member has been retrenched during the period starting from January 2020. This will complement other assistance provided by the government or unions.
- $100 per applicant, up to a maximum $400 per family (depending on household size)
- Applicant is retrenched in 2020
- Applicant must be unemployed at the point of application
- Applicant or one of the family members is Chinese Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Gross monthly household income not exceeding $2,400 or gross per capita income not exceeding $800
To apply, please complete the application form and submit it with supporting documents to CDAC HQ (CDAC Building, 65 Tanjong Katong Road, Singapore 436957) by 30 September 2020.